DateOctober 10-11, 2017
LocationIntercontinental Hotel Bandung
Attendees500+ Local & International
Speakers30+ Professional Speakers
WHEN HISTORY MEETS CREATIVITY / A Strong Foothold to Keep Moving Forward
Yes! Internal audit can be creative and innovative!
The most valuable and creative internal auditors stay abreast of business trends, constantly cast their eyes to the horizon to scan for signs of trouble, and are able to anticipate future challenges and risks. They also learnt from the past experiences, historical moments, as a strong basis of crafting careful recommendations for their organization’s future. Like a combination of wisdom and divergent thinking, constantly creating ideas of improvement while at the same time learn from the history not to repeat the same mistakes.
Bandung, one of Creative Cities selected by UNESCO in 2015, home to 2.5 million inhabitants, is an innovative hub for creativity and young entrepreneurship. It has long been known globally with historical events. Bandung Sea of Fire, Asian-African Conference are among the famous historical memories of this city.
In Bandung, where history meets creativity, Internal Auditors are invited to join 2017 IIA Indonesia National Conference.
M.O.V.E FORWARD / Mastery, Open-minded, Value, and Ethics
The 2017 IIA Indonesia National Conference will help you and your team to unleash the potential of internal audit service with the sense of creativity while maintaining the ethics and integrity.
Together with leading speakers from around the world, panelists and prominent leaders who will share their experience, skills, knowledge, and attitudes in the streams of:
- Mastery of Internal Auditing Skills
- Open-minded and Soft Skills
- Values and Leadership Skills
- Ethic and Culture Acumens.
Event Speakers / meet with greaters
PROGRAMME / dont forget it
Register Now / save more
Non IIA Member
TOPICS / 2017 IIA Indonesia National Conference
- Toward Top Five Economy in 2045
- Creating Sustainable Value through Business Sinergy
- Internal Audit in a World of Change
- Personal Branding: Are You Being Seen?
- Geopolitical Risk: The Risk That is Bigger Than We Think
- Big Data Analytics
- Cultivating Talents and Harvesting Leaders of the Future
- Innovation and Creativity in Government
- Internal Audit Landscape in Indonesia
- The Role of Authorities in Enhancing IA Practices
- Delivering Results in Disruptive Environment
- Working Together to Protect and Enhance Organisational Value
- The Millennia’s in Internal Audit
- Elevating your Interaction with Audit Committee
- Managing People and Reputational Risks
- Emerging Trends in Technology Fraud Prevention and Detection
- Invest in Yourself
Register now / submit
SPONSORSHIP / an Opportunity
THERE IS NO BETTER WAY to stand out from competition and to gain new customers than by becoming a sponsor of IIA Indonesia National Conference. With a variety of sponsorship levels and opportunities.
Tiered Sponsorship Opportunities
Sponsor at the Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze levels receive the following benefits:
- Acknowledgment on conference signage for sponsorship at an appropriate location.
- Recognition of your sponsorship at general sessions.
- Opportunities for on-site displays, demonstrations, product sampling, and promotional giveaways at the event.